Our thanks for your support in the management of this senior-level planning and dialogue exercise. You did not act merely as a consultant, but from day one you mutated into one of us. I was personally impressed by your spirit of organization and method, and by your keen familiarity with what we do.
From public participation to stakeholder engagement and agreement building, CBI helps conveners and stakeholders design processes that best fit their needs, contexts, and resources. Our experts gather data from interviews, focus groups, and surveys to design highly tailored processes that are focused, structured, and useful. CBI’s process design toolbox draws on experience across multiple issue topics, levels of government, contexts, and geographies, to provide rich, seasoned advice and guidance.
CBI's professionals effectively design and lead a variety of processes, including:
- Public workshops and engagement
- Collaborative scientific and technical workshops and summits
- Networks for education, understanding, and action
- Coalitions for constituent building and advocacy
- Community advisory groups
- Joint fact finding
- Negotiated rulemaking
- Policy dialogue
- National and international conferences